Are you logged in?
You must be logged in to the site to list an item.
If you don’t have an account with us, you’ll need one.
To register, click ‘Log In’ from the menu and follow the registration instructions. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail. If you cannot find the e-mail in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
Once complete, you can begin listing an item.
How to list an item…
When logged in, click ‘Add Listing’ from the menu and complete the details on your item for sale.
The details that need to be filled in are:
- Listing Name – The item in question. Try and keep this to less than 50 characters in length
- Description – Full details of the item. This can be as long as you want but please include the item’s price.
- Listing Category – Choose the category you want your listing to go in. Multiple categories can be selected but choose the ones most relevant to your item.
- Gallery Images – Upload an image or multiple images of your item.
- Telephone – Add your contact phone number.
Once you’re happy, click the ‘Preview’ button. You can make changes to the item from the preview page by clicking ‘Edit Listing’.
Otherwise, click ‘Submit Listing’.
You’ll need to wait a moment…
All submitted listings must be approved by the Admag team before they are posted on the site.
We try to act on submitted listings as quickly as possible.
How much does it cost to list an item?
It is completely free to list an item and you can list as many as you want.
How long will my item stay on the site for?
Listed items expire after seven days.